Friday, March 6, 2009

HUMMING COMING AT CHA....

There's something coming verrry soon, that's been brewing for a while. I'll get to that in a minute. We all know spring break is upon us, and you know what that means. I myself have worked the majority of spring breaks. But my com padres and I figured what the heck, let's move around a bit. So the road trip will begin in days. Not to jump off subject, but I want to take the time to thank all who check the blog and salivate over the new hot ish. Cause I do. I promise we will continue to break new ish, and grow this conglomerate which is MICROWAVABLE LIFE. And for those who are wondering "what the hell is MICROWAVABLE LIFE"I'll explain; it's the instantaneous fast, right now life we live.It's life right now. Back to the subject at hand there's something coming please check daily cause you'll love it, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment